Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Quiet Few Days

Been busy doing other stuff, so not much happening in EL for me. Mostly harving the past few days, off a lot as I finally got off my 11-year-old computer and onto one that's... eh, 4-5 years old? Dunno actually, but it beats my old 800Mhz one, hehe.


Last night mixed bars from harved ings the past few days, turned 'em into and sold 100+ S2Es. Did some minor potting, and finished off the last of my leather/thread in the manu school. None of that presented me with a level, but eh, better than harving.

Spent a few hours this morning on the cyclops training. Hadn't done that in a while, turned off to a/d in general by the non-stop invasions. But it's been a whole 3 days since an invasion. Longest run of no invasions (not counting GIWS ones, natch) in months. Actually got the urge to go work on my a/d levels again. And if this continues, I just might even look forward to an invasion again.

Otherwise my 5 bricks stay in storage, gathering dust, with no chance of getting lost, hehe.

Well, I keep a brick on me when I'm training on the clops, considering I got my NMT on, but the last time I died from a clops was... um... I think I was still training on ogres at the time, I got surrounded by 6 clops in an invasion, couldn't diss, and still had the ICD perk on top of that. :P



Heard 1-2 people say all I do is complain on this blog. That's hardly the case. Silver price (now over), and the non-stop invasions (pray that it's over) have been the only real sore points I've "complained" about. Yeah, a minor thing here or there, but only 2 subjects of real note. The rest covers things I do, some tips entries for others, and mostly my leveling, heh.

Hardly an "all I ever do" scenario. And for those who think that's all I do, that you've "never heard so many complaints" as one person put it... yes, you have. Right there, in your own head. You just don't have a blog writing them all out. Everyone has complaints and kudos and opinions about EL who plays it. That's a sign you actually like the game, and want what's best for it, even if it's only what you think is best. Hardly something to be ashamed over. So if you think I complain a lot, I don't really care. You do just as much, you just don't write it out. This blog is a bit unique in that there's been noone else writing out their "adventures" in the game for anyone to read. As such, you have nothing to compare it to. I'm betting anyone else attempting this would end up "complaining" much more than I could even think of doing.



Anyway, the clops training this morning didn't provide any levels, but got me much closer at least. Been off for the most part the rest of today, coming back on now and doing some random mixing until I figure out what the next project will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.