Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Triple Level Day... Back to S2Es

The day after my big att/def/oa day, I hit another triple-leveling day.

You advanced to level 40 of engineering!


Engineering Level 40


That was semi-intentional, working on indicators. I knew my harv level was close too, so it killed two levels with one job.

After that I hit NC/VotD to play mana drain games with bears. Kept hitting stuff on the hour to get my harv points, so...

You advanced to level 93 of harvesting!


Harvesting Level 93


And of course, since MD-ing the bears was more than just to collect their furs for future stone-making:

You advanced to level 56 of magic!


Magic Level 56



After that, it's been mostly work on my next batch of S2Es. About half-way done with this batch, but I'll be at the iron for quite a while.

Except this morning, woke up with 2.5 hours of Sun Tzu left. So I hit a NRM feros spawn for that time.


But back to work on the S2Es now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.