Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fourth 100+ skill! And Then Some...

Yesterday got the actual S2Es mixed from the bars I'd just made.

After, I had internet issues that kept me off several hours.

I returned eventually, hit a few bears with mana drain, and as well:

You advanced to level 33 of summoning!

Summon Level 33


Those things mixed in with harving some made it a day.


This morning, though, was spent in the feros cave.

You advanced to level 101 of defense!

Defense Level 101

and ran out of essies with only 10k left to go on attack level. So I poofed to SRM, restocked, walked up to NRM and:


You advanced to level 100 of attack!


Attack Level 100


Fourth 100+ skill! Yippee! Hehe.


Which makes me cry a little, because based on my other levels, I won't see another 100 until Harvest hits 100, and those levels are coming maybe once a month.


Anyway, that's it for the feros this morning. Harving a bit now, probably mana drain some more bears in a bit. Then it's back to work on my HE and LE stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.