Friday, July 10, 2009

Hydro, Fluffy, Stones, Overall, and Lenny

Spent yesterday morning doing enough hydro runs to get over 500 ores. Took quite a while, but no interruptions by braindead pkers at least. Not to say I didn't see anyone along the way... one trainer in the fluffy cave as expected, couple others grabbing hydro but only saw them actually at the hydro, and one pretty-much-newbie actually out in a pk area who should be quite thankful I'm not a pker.

I also noticed as I forgot my green cape doing the runs that apparently I've passed the fluffy ignore level. Only thing the green cape is useful now for is chims.


The stones, the stones... been harving for my next 1/4-nexus batch of S2Es. In the past two days I've gotten 2 bindings, 1 reasoning, and 1 will. They just keep coming, heh. Now if only I could find a few nexus stones... :P


Did a bit of mixing bars in the mine at the iron, however it occured to me that my overall was close enough to leveling that just an hour on the feros would do it. So... I took a mining break and went to NRM.


Your overall level is now 132!

Overall Level 132


Was really just taking a break from mining and mixing, not planning to train, so I headed to SRM storage after that.

But... someone was outside the storage waiting for me.

Leonard in South Redmoon

Nice way to celebrate my OA, giving Lenny a big bash on the noggin. :P


Well, today it's back to the iron. After which time to work on that one nagging potion level that'll make it my second 100+ skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.