Monday, July 6, 2009

Potion 99, Finished S2Es, and Another Instance

Lots more harving. But yesterday I finally got around to sitting my ass down and getting a LOT of mixing done.


You advanced to level 99 of potion!

Potion Level 99


Sweet. But annoying because it means I'm only 1 level away from making it my second 100+ skill.

You know I'll be wanting to remedy that very soon, hehe.

I've also moved up in the other charts... I'm now ranked 31 in NonCombat, and 42 as AllRound. The AllRound really jumped the last few times I leveled a skill. NonCombat is slowly creeping its way up though. Been pretty steady the past few skills leveled though.




But I have other things to do as well...



Finished mixing the bars, and then the last of the S2Es needed for 50+ hydro bars. Now it's just a matter of doing the hydro runs. Which will come at some point. Of course I won't be announcing when here. Could be even a week from now, I'm in no rush to get the nexus.


Meanwhile, I'm looking to get my next summoning level next. Get as many levels as I can before I get my 5th Animal Nexus and start making stones. (Going to buy my 4th with this batch of hydro I'm going to gather soon, so I still got time before the 5th happens.)

So right now I'm sitting in the silver mine mixing some LEs for stock. (2 ELEs so far out of 300 LEs, not too bad, heh.)


REALLY needing to do a batch of personal-use C1 rings. Every once in a while I do a large stock of them for myself. The Naralik rings are almost gone, since that's my primary hangout on C1 these days. VotD rings are in short supply as well, mainly because of going there from C2 when needing FE ings. The others... well, they get used on occasion, don't need to make too many of them. Just like having a small stock of them for those "just in case" moments.


Currently about 600k away from an alch level. I'll likely want to whittle that away soon as well, though forcing it's not really necessary. As said, doing LEs now, gotta make some more HEs and EnEs soon... it works itself out.

Not to mention, gonna start work soon on the next batch of S2Es for the 5th Animal Nexus. Those bars will more than cover a "lousy" 600k experience. :P





Got plans for another instance tonight. Hopefully this one will go better, and it'll be a positive cashflow instead of negative like last time, hehe. Not that it will matter too much, but I've gotten 1 attack, 1 defense, and gained 2 more coordination (which is now maxed out) since the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.