Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mixing and Feros Pummeling

Got all the ings for my batch of S2Es, got the FEs mixed, mixing the bars now.

Last two mornings included a couple hours each of kicking feros. Gotten a few million OA experience from that. About 1 more feros session away from attack, defense, and overall leveling.



Zero Tolerance for Sword in Feros Cave

Pretty sick of this, and not tolerating it anymore. Boneheads coming in with swords and speed-killing every feros in sight, even ones others are in the middle of training on, myself included.

Not tolerating them any more. You pull that stupid shit while I'm in there, and I'll take the time to pull out my Halberd (on me at all times in C2 for Lenny fun), and I'll ensure that bonehead's time in there is of absolutely no profit to them.

Cemil of Turk found that out this morning, using the lame excuse that he has the Attack god as a reason for killing every feros in sight with a sword, even hitting one I'd already started training on.

I gave him two chances to put the sword away on his own. I accept no excuses. I have the Attack god too, so that excuse was laughed at. There's no excuse for attacking a spawn someone's in the middle of training on. I don't disrupt others, and I demand the same respect.

I also learned from speaking to other trainers there that he does this regularly, and others have even been forced out of there because they can't get any training done when he's around.

Cemil will be facing my halberd anytime I see him in the feros cave using a sword or in any other way disrupting others. I'm in no rush to train, so I got all the time in the world to make boneheads' lives miserable.

Plain and simple, don't show up near me in there with a sword. If my training is disrupted by you, I'll ensure you get absolutely nothing out of being in there. If you need a sword, you should be back on the rabbits. No excuse will be accepted for using one in that cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.