Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In the Zone, On a Roll

The instance mentioned the last entry got cancelled. Doh.


Yeah, today was a nice leveling day, hehe.

Woke up this morning to find it was an hour or so into a random Sun Tzu day. Sweeeet, during off-peak hours. Getting a feros spawn was just a matter of walking to North Redmoon. (I didn't even bother trying the Bethel cave, that's where everyone would be fighting over them, while only one other person was found in NRM, but I digress...)

You advanced to level 97 of attack!

Attack Level 97


And

You advanced to level 98 of defense!

Defense Level 98


Not content with that, after Sun Tzu was over I went back to finishing off my alchemy level, which I'd started doing last night.


You advanced to level 108 of alchemy!

Alchemy Level 108


Feeling the urge for another number, I went and used up all my wolf furs, then got rid of my snake skins and a touch of the boars for...


You advanced to level 32 of summoning!

Summoning Level 32



Grand Slam, brought all 4 home! Also made the stock of C1 rings I was needing. Very... productive(?) day, heh.

Back to harving again now though. My next 3 planned goals are a crafting level, work on the next 125 S2Es, and get half my next potion level done. All 3 of which require lots of harving first, though potion less than the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.