Friday, July 24, 2009

Bars and Essies

Back to non-leveling stuff. Well, relatively speaking compared to the past few posts.

Finished iron harving and mixing all the bars for the batch of S2Es. Just need to mix the S2Es themselves. Probably later tonight as my astro is rising now and should be good for mixing by then. My manu level is probably high enough that critical fails wouldn't be so much even with bad astro, but I'd rather not risk it. Mixing bars with my alch level on bad astro is a different subject... no real difference no matter what my astro, so I went ahead and mixed them.

Then went and mixed another 2k+ of air essences for my next round of mana draining bears and collecting furs.

Now working on my LE and HE stocks as they're a little low. Mixing at the silver so slow going.


Coming plans after I get my essie stocks back up (may do more energy and matter essies too) are to MD a few hundred bears, get another summoning level with wolf furs I've been randomly collecting, and possibly get my 100 attack level for my 4th 100+ skill.

Gonna get back to doing some more potioning after that. Mostly for the gc, so BRs of course. But I need to keep working on my SR stock for when I can start making summon stones, which is only half a nexus' worth of S2Es off, so not much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.