Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Three Levels... and a Semi-Complete Change of Plans

Yesterday was working on a tailoring level. To do that I needed to make saltpeter (and its ashes) for the dyes. That was enough for the unplanned...


You advanced to level 42 of engineering!


Engineering Level 42


Which eventually led to (after heading to Irsis to get more FPs):


You advanced to level 31 of tailoring!


Tailoring Level 31


During all that I was going to grab harv points... some turqoise, then diamonds in Melinis sewer, then ogre toes/chanterelles... depending on the map I was on. Because I was close to a level, heh.


And this morning, while hitting the coal...


You advanced to level 95 of harvesting!


Harvesting Level 95




Change of Plans

I've had a bit of decision-making to do involving an issue I haven't discussed here yet, and won't until after I resolve it, heh.

But the gist of what I decided needed to be done is this... I gotta earn gc, and lots of it. About 1 million gc to be exact.

So basically all my leveling plans are (for the most part) being put aside while I do various things to earn gc. Not saying I won't stop to hit a level on occasion, or take advantage of special days, but my normal "aim for a level" and "make S2Es for nexus" plans are on hold until I get my gc made.

I'll explain why at a later point when this whole problem is resolved. (No guessing in responses to this, I'll just delete them, don't want it here for now, hehe.)

But I'll probably be advertising on market more, and essentially everything I do will be something that's gc-positive. So no more tailoring, ranging, or other gc sinks. ;)


Now to make that money, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.