Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm in the Money...

Another overnighter got my mule up to level 6.

I got OA117 yesterday as well, while making FEs of all things, heh.


And I ended up making/selling another large batch of S2Es so I finally have the gc to afford NMT cloak.

Only problem now is find someone selling one. ;)



One person managed to get on my never-trade list by trying to insist I buy one from him at almost 35k over current normal price. Never, ever, ever try that with me.


Current project: 500 moon medallions (gotta get use out of that crafting god)

Gonna seriously hate making WEs and FEs and harving coal by the time I get my crafting up though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.