Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to Wherever You Are

I sometimes feel the urge to discuss things about Eternal Lands, post instructions for some regularly asked things, commentary on game changes, etc.

And of course, just post about my day in the game.

I didn't feel doing that in the same place as my "real life" stuff was... a bright idea. EL is a different life and world, so it gets its own place.

At any rate, this is a private blog, one player's take on things. Nothing here should be construed as "definitive" information, my opinions are my own, my game play is my own.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Don't like my opinions? Get yer own blog. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.