Saturday, February 28, 2009

Slow Play, Catch Up, and some minor time off

First off, I'm most likely going to be off this weekend. Got some real-life stuff to catch up on, Judas Priest/Megadeth/Testament concert tomorrow night...

At any rate, may be off up to 2-3 days. That means responses won't be validated while I'm gone as well.

_____________________________

Yesterday, lots of time harving, working on my supply stock. Kicked a few wolves in VotD while flower-grabbing, got a Book of Ice Sword, read it and the Ice Sword books that had been gathering dust in storage.

Made some essies for selling, hadn't done that in a while as I'd been focusing on other stuff.

Otherwise not a really big day. Got plans for a few more projects, both for gc and for leveling, when I get back after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.