Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today in Play...

I've got several "projects" I'm working on, most of which have harvesting work to be done. As such, I've been harving all morning... dandelions and coal mostly.

Project 1 - S2Es - to eventually sell, currently harving coal and making FEs, making bars as I have the ings to do so.

Project 2 - MoPs - Mixture of Power, making a batch of them. Only need to harv the necessary wheat, and get the feran horns and I can start mixing the extracts. For eventual sale.

Project 3 - Creature food - Made for self-usage, done when I have time to continue until I'm fully leveled as a mule. Poppies, red currents, blueberries, and rue are on my "to harv" list for the next batch of 2040 foods.


Thinking out...
- I really need to save up for NMT cloak. And soon. Starting to wear a titanium set when needed, and would rather it last a while before needing to replace pieces.
- I've still got 1 too many Human nexus from when I gave the Artificer cape a try. Sold the cape, dropped to Human nexus, still need to get rid of that final unneeded nexus.
- Need to work on saving up gc in general. Always broke because of reinvesting cash to level skills. Would be nice to have some "emergency gc" to fall back on, heh.


Skills to work on...
- Ranging - Need one more level soon before I drop out of the top 50 rangers
- Manufacturing - 8-9 more levels and I'll be in the top 50 list (my goal before dropping the manu god)
- A/D - Training on cyclops these days. Thus the need for NMT, they hit hard :P
- Potion - Already in the top 50, but I'd like to make this my second skill to break level 100 (alchemy was first)