Friday, February 6, 2009

Wake Up (almost) Dead

So I logged in this morning as usual while waiting for the coffee to brew.

It's Sun Tzu day. Double experience for att/def.

On the Invasion channel, there's political ranting going on.

So I Suit-Up and head to Egratia Point to take advantage of the 2.5 hours of the special day that's left.

I ring directly into EP, to find myself standing right next to a giant. :/

Considering the day, and the political crap being discussed on invasion channel, I didn't think to check #il for invaders.

Managed to survive thanks to diss ring. But with the special day, I had no intention of wasting time on invaders. Made my way to Idaloran mines and hooked up with a cyclops spawn or two there instead.

Invasion on Sun Tzu? Not the brightest idea, very few invaders died before the special day was over.