Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moon Meds, Helms, and Boars, oh my!

Yesterday turned out to be quite productive...


Got the silver bars I was working on done, turned 'em into silver medallions, and turned those into moon meds for...

You advanced to level 40 of crafting!

Crafting Level 40


Had muled a bunch of leather and thread the other day, and put that to use as well.


You advanced to level 63 of manufacturing!

Manufacturing Level 63


And since I was in Willowvine to do that, I stopped in the summoning arena next door for a bit.


You advanced to level 29 of summoning!

Summoning Level 29



After which, I started pounding away on finishing off an alch level. Didn't because it was getting late, but after 3k of magic essies, I'd made 4 EMEs. Quite a ratio, heh.


Today's agenda is to finish off the alch level, with some magic essies as well as working on some stock of energy and health essies. After which... um... probably some potting to get my SR stock up and work on some MoPs, which I need to harv a bit of gypsum and grab a few more feran horns for.





Lots of chatter last night on channel 6 with Radu explaining that gold farmers (selling gc for real life $$$) were hurting the EL economy. Best suggestion was to not buy/sell to them.

Ummmm... okay. People, who do you think was the primary pusher of trying to get silver up to 2.5gc, which I fought so vehemently? His purpose had nothing to do with changes in the game forcing some kinda phony silver price hike, just that he wanted gc even faster to sell for real money. Which in turn is an economy killer. Pure greed was the sole motive. Real life money greed which in turn was a blatant attempt to hurt the EL economy, something I'd been saying all along.

Ooops, I was right. Fortunately enough people saw just how bad the economy would be with 2.5gc silver, and battled back. Now anyone attempting to sell at that price looks like a greedy scumbag and gets instantly added to several people's no-trade list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.