Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blue Dye madness and Joule

More engineering, followed by more tailoring, which led to...


You advanced to level 27 of tailoring!

Tailoring Level 27


'Twas last night. This morning I wasn't so sure what I was going to do, when Joule happened.

So 6 hours of Joule ended up being over 8k in BRs and a bit over 1k of iron bars. No levels, but that took a big chunk out of my next potion level (and barely touched the alch level, hehe).


Now that Joule's over, back to harving. I need another 15k of sunflowers for pot level, then... um... I guess I'll finish off my next engineer level. Polish some saps for another craft level. Get another ranging level. Maybe another summoning level if I can get some more raw meat.

Yeah, I got enough to do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.