Sunday, April 12, 2009

Top 20 Potioner! and Other Levels

Potion 93! and with that I moved up into the top 20 potioners in the game. :)

Of course, I plan to get higher... hehe.

Despite concerns posted yesterday, continued playing today in hopes that all will be well in the end.

And of course, that means more levels. :P

Besides the potion level this morning, did a few more rounds with the fluffies to get:

Your overall level is now 125!

Overall Level 125

Followed shortly by:

You advanced to level 89 of attack!

Attack Level 89

Of course, while training on fluffies in Melinis, there's always the risk of a desert chim wandering by and trying to use me as a snack. Emergency halberd to the rescue, and enough heals while on him for:

You advanced to level 53 of magic!

Magic Level 53


And with that, I put an end to a/d training. Or so I thought.

Of course, in my usual luck, after I'd stopped fight-training for the day and was harving away at supplies, Radu puts up a Sun Tzu day.

So, I go to try and get some of that double attack/defense experience. Every fluffy is taken though. Doesn't take long for them to fill up during prime time when Sun Tzu happens unfortunately. I usually just don't bother even trying when Sun Tzu occurs during peak hours, it's too annoying to find a spawn.

But I decided to try dropping back down to cyclops anyway, since I'd still get more experience than a normal-day fluffy. Got a spot in Egratia Point, and...


You advanced to level 89 of defense!

Defense Level 89


And with that, I officially gave up for the night. Clops were boring me since they ignore me now, no chance of double or triple attacks and other such fun. Those... um... were the good old days. :P


I never thought I'd see the day when I thought cyclops ignoring me was a bad thing, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.