Monday, April 6, 2009

More Potions, More Fluffies, More Levels

Yesterday morning after harving was spent mega-clicking making potions...

You advanced to level 91 of potion!

Potion Level 91

Sweet...


That got followed by a load of harving. Got lots of flowers to harv for more MoPs and Creature Food.


Then I went back to the fluffies (I really gotta get my HE stock back up):


You advanced to level 87 of attack!

Attack Level 87


Excuse the red square in the image, I had another window open there and didn't realise it would get caught in the in-game screenshots, heh.


Got late, went to bed. This morning, finished the job:

You advanced to level 87 of defense!

Defense Level 87



What to do today... head out of the game a few hours for real-life reasons (OMG!), then make some HEs cuz I'm hitting desperation level, hehe. Might go back to mixing a while after that as well, dunno which skill. I don't mind a/d-leveling, especially since it's the fastest way to OA pickpoints (about 2 million exp to next OA at the moment), but the beauty of being an all-rounder is I'm not stuck doing the exact same thing all day, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.