Friday, April 24, 2009

Burn Mixes Your Ings!

The Mix Shop is Currently: CLOSED!

(Currently working on a huge time-consuming project. I'll be advertising on market again when I'm able to mix.)


(Also see my Pot Shop for things I have already made for sale, and things I'm buying. Not just potions!)

You provide the ings and food for alchemy or potion items, I provide the mixing! I am a level 104 alcher and 95 potioner, so fails are quite minimal.

The Deal:
- You provide all ingredients.
- You provide feasting potions (or 12gc per FP needed) as indicated next to the listed items below. (No other food accepted.)
- I return to you all finished product, excluding critical fails as I do not cover those due to this being a non-profit offer.
- I do not critical fail much due to my high alch/potion skill levels, but it can and does happen at any level. If you want to be assured you get as many items as you provide ings for, you can include a minor insurance fee as seen at the bottom of this entry.
- I do not give a guaranteed finish time. I will, however, try and give you an approximation before you hand over the ings. I will do my best to get them done in a timely manner, however if you are in a rush for the end product, situations may always arise that can cause delays, be them real life or special days. (If it is a large amount, I may provide them back to you in batches so you'll have some to work with while I finish the rest.)
- You come to me to drop off and deliver. I tend to hang out on C1 in Naralik/MM and on C2 in Irsis/AA, but may sometimes be in other locations.

Work/Success so far:
- 997 out of ings for 1000 steel bars
- 5,982 out of ings for 6k SRs





Items I Will Mix (and food requirements):

Essences (sorry, no FE/WE/Earth)
- Air Essences (1 FP per 16)
- Spirit Essences (1 FP per 12)
- Matter Essences (1 FP per 9)
- Energy Essences (1 FP per 8)
- Life Essences (1 FP per 7)
- Death Essences (1 FP per 6)
- Health Essences (1 FP per 6)
- Magic Essences (1 FP per 5)

Bars
- Iron bars (1 FP per 4)
- Steel bars (1 FP per 4)
- Silver bars (1 FP per 3)
- Gold bars (1 FP per 3)
- Titanium bars (1 FP per 3)

Potions (FPs aren't mixed for obvious reasons!)

- SRs (1 FP per 5)

Any other potions may be mixed as well for ings+food, PM with your needs. Subject to approval, natch.

I cannot (or will not) mix the following potions at this time: Att/Def reduction, Accuracy, cold/heat/radiation protection, engineering. TS Pots are also no longer being mixed for any reason until the ings for them are no longer being screwed with.

INSURANCE

Note: Insurance is completely optional.

As stated above, I do not cover ing loss in the event of critical fails, though they should be minimal. If you absolutely must have the exact amount of an item as ings you give, an additional insurance cost of 100gc per 1,000 items will get you that. This is a minor fee to help cover the cost/time needed to harv/buy the lost ings.

Items requiring animal parts (most potions) are not insurable. If you choose to have me mix these, it is done so at your risk.


To Order: PM me (Burn) in-game with what you need mixed.

If I am offline, Gossip won't recognize me due to a recent name change. Instead, post what you need (include your in-game name) here as a response to this message. (Your order will not appear publicly as responses have to be approved by me, and I will just delete it once I've seen it and contacted you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.