Monday, April 27, 2009

Pin the Arrow on the Invasion Giant

Yesterday saw a few levels...

Your overall level is now 127!

Overall Level 127

Followed a bit later by

You advanced to level 95 of potion!

Potion Level 95



Yippee. Hehe.

Rest of the day was a blend of harving, and attempts to at least get a little engineering and tailoring done. Nothing special. Didn't feel like doing anything in particular so I dabbled in a little of various things.


Until the NDD invasion came. Spent most of it scouting since I decided to stay on C2 and most of the critters there were well beyond my means. Killed a few feros in the process but that's no biggie.

Once the invader-numbers dropped quite a bit, I decided to try some ranging in Idaloran. Managed to pin (I've never pinned anything before!) two Giants to the wall, and kill them on my own using just training arrows. :P

The first:
Ranging a Giant

And the second:
Ranging a Giant


And then it was bedtime, heh.


Just getting up now, harving sunflowers (harved over 480,000 suns so far according to my counters, and no sign of slowing down) until I decide what to do today.

Probably some alching as I'm finally getting close to another level. Need to get back to work on my next crafting level as well. Dunno why it's taking me so long to work on that skill, but I seem to always be finding other things to do instead and it gets put off. Maybe I took the crafting god too soon, but I got it now and want to put it to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.