Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MoPs, Harving, and Special Days

Harving was the name of the game yesterday. Finished collecting ings for MoPs and made about 30 of them.

And some mixing, mostly potting but got some more HE stock made as well.

Special days yesterday (invasion reward type)...

Recycling Day - Used my EFEs, but no bonuses. Pretty much done with the day at that point since I didn't really have anything else special to use. Mixed some extracts I needed for eventual creature food but not so much.

Instead, knowing Sun Tzu was coming and how hard it is to get a spawn when it starts, I headed to a fluffy almost an hour early and just stayed there. 170 minutes of Sun Tzu led to 1.84 million overall experience, not too bad. Got my only level just before Sun Tzu started though.

You advanced to level 88 of defense!

Defense Level 88


Sun Tzu led to getting very close to another attack level, and over half my next defense level.


My night ended when the special day ended though. Was getting quite late.



Just waking up today, no real plans. Though I'll be heading off shortly for a few hours for real-life stuff. Guess more alching and potting in my near future. And harving of course. Always and forever, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.