Sunday, April 19, 2009

Robin Tell, S2Es, and the Harver in Me

Yesterday was mostly gathering coal and such for making bars for making S2Es. By the time I got the bars done, my fail astro was horribly bad, so I held off actually making the swords.

As mentioned, I tried out the ranging arena:

Ranging Arena in Grubani

With questionable results. I guess it'll come in handy. Obviously I'll have to switch to a crossbow when using it though, simply because the bolts weigh less so more can be carried in. Here I was just testing it out and don't have a crossbow so used what I had.

At any rate, we got a Day of Robin Tell (double ranging experience) last night. I spent most of it mixing bars and harving, not really expecting to find any good ranging spots. I was told there were 12 people in the ranging arena alone on that day. The arena's not that big, 12 people was probably a bit nasty.

But after my bars were done, I got out my bow, and gave Egratia Point a try. Since the clops ignore me, it's nothing but targets there now. ;)

And I stopped after I got this:


You advanced to level 32 of ranging!

Ranging Level 32


After which I went back to cinnabar harving and mixed a few potions.

You advanced to level 89 of harvesting!

Harvesting Level 89




This morning, astro much better, mixed and almost instantly sold 110 S2Es. (When I make a "batch of 100", I grab an extra ~10% of ings for a lost ings buffer. In this case, no ings were lost, woohoo.)


And now, no clue what to do today. Figger that out after finishing a few rounds of coffee. Probably work on more potioning, and maybe time to kick a few fluffies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.