Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sun Tzu Was Bad for the Fluffs

Okay, I had intended to do some mixing today after getting the attack and defense and overall levels this morning. Even did a couple batches of HEs.

But then Sun Tzu happened. I'd actually joked with someone that the new day would be Sun Tzu just because I'd already spent all morning fighting, just a few minutes before the day started.

So, double attack/defense experience in mind, I quickly rushed back to a fluffy spawn because I knew they'd be full up. And sure enough, saw tons of people walking by me in Melinis looking for spawns the entire time.

So 6 hours of non-stop fluffy bashing. Even had a friend bring more HEs/SRs to me so I wouldn't run out, though the ones I'd brought myself actually lasted well over 5 of the 6 hours.

And the levels came... can't believe I got 2 attack and 2 defense levels in one day, it's very "not me", hehe.

You advanced to level 91 of attack!

Attack Level 91

Followed by:

You advanced to level 91 of Defense!

Defense Level 91



Sweet... um, my hand's worn out now. Think my a/d-ing is over for a few days at least, heh. Although, this time also got me well over half of my next overall level... nah, need to get some mixing done. And the gc level is still desperately low since I was going to be working on that when this day happened.

No complaints. ;) Just a ton of experience. 3.75 million in 6 hours is sweet. (Yeah, yeah, you high level fighters giggle at that, but at my level I've never seen better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.