Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Houston, the Mule has landed!

My mule is finally fully leveled. Excluding a handful of food I bought to test it when it first started, all food to level it was made myself. :)

Mule Level 12


I used him to stock some more leather and thread, to use for:


You advanced to level 64 of manufacturing!

Manufacturing Level 64


Rest of yesterday was spent mostly harving... WE/FE ings and such. Made WEs and FEs as well (and bought some FEs when people were offering them, as at 104 alch I'm getting a little tired of them, hehe).


Now it's coal. The plan is to get 2-3 more crafting levels so making silver bars is the step I'm working on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.