Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kickin' the Level Out of the Fluffies

Not much done yesterday, wasn't feeling too well.

Still not, but able to sit up more and well, playing a game hardly makes you sicker.


Woke up this morning to Day of Fasting, so mixing was out of the question. Decided to go after the bunnies again.

My a/d astro was at peak goodness though, seemed like they were going a bit too easy, so I went to NRM to see how well I fare against Feros. Never really tried training on them, just halberd-slashing them during invasions which ain't no big deal.

Trying out feros in North Redmoon


While it actually went relatively well with a bone, still a bit too much healing needed for my tastes to train on them. So I went back to Melinis.


Your overall level is now 126!

Overall Level 126


That was for starters. Minus a few breaks, I just kept at the bunnies all morning.

You advanced to level 90 of attack!

Attack Level 90

Followed a couple hours later by:

You advanced to level 90 of Defense!

Defense Level 90


Not too shabby for a morning's... work.


Bored now. That's the beauty of not being stuck on one skill like so many fighters are, if I get bored with the bunnies there's lots more for me to do instead.

Like restock my HEs after this morning, hehe.


Still need to make some more gc too. Spent way too much ranging the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.