Wednesday, June 10, 2009

80-100 Instance Ready

Now that I'm 95/95 a/d, I figger it's time to give the 80-100 instance a try. That way I still got a few levels to try it some more before I get too high of levels to do it.

Unlike the 60-80 instance where my first and last attempt were the same attempt, heh.

At any rate, if yer reading this and are forming an instance group, gimme a PM ingame. :) My stats are blatantly public, hehe.




Nothing big happening for me in-game at the moment. Working on "part 1" of the work to buy another nexus. Harving the ings to make bars to make s2es to harv hydro... you know. Unlike last time where I made all 500 S2Es at once, I'm splitting the job in half this time. Doing 250 now, 250 later. I'm in no huge rush, heh.

But for now, it's lots of coal mining. I got a nice load (though not enough) of iron in storage, and I got all the ings needed for the FWs. So once I get the coal collected I got a lotta mixing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.