Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GC, Quest, Invasion, and the Future

Spent most of yesterday doing whatever it took to get up the gold coins I needed. Did some posting in market to sell off some stuff I don't have a use for (alembics and cinnabar for example... despite my high alch level I almost never get around to merc extraction except as needed).

Sold some other stuff as well. Made and sold energy essies as I'd been doing.

And eventually, got up the gc I needed. Now to buy...


Did the newest quest yesterday. What a runaround that one is (no I'm not gonna post details here). But it was fun, and the end reward was (albeit only slightly) more valuable than all the teleport essies/rings and other things needed in the quest.


Invasion last night... Did my usual running around fighting everything desert chim and under. Interesting moment when 4 desert chims got me at once, but I managed to survive. Afterwards pulled out the ranging gear. Only managed to take down 2 giants and a chicken though because what was left was so spread out and wasn't going near any good pin spots.

Went to bed before it was over. Woke up to find 15 invaders still around, mostly bulangius which aren't pinnable.

Those aren't pinnable, my combat skills are waaaaay too low for them, my summon level is too low to hawk-bomb them, and considering how spread out they are and how fast they wander around, mines and such won't really help either. So I'm not bothering.

Back to regular play. Doing some advertising, and working on some more EnEs to sell for gc... I got the money I needed for the item, but now I need gc to buy supplies like vials so I can work on my levels again.

So that's what this morning will be for... gotta do a little harvesting first, then mix for the gc.

After which, get to work on my next potion and alch levels, preferably in manners that will raise my gc a bit as well. After which I'll probably do some a/d training, but it'll take a couple days to get the alch and pot up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.