Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sun Tzu Brings Defense and OA

Finished mixing the rest of the 10k planned BRs this morning. Nice having at least some gc again after selling those off, heh.

Just in time as well. A random Sun Tzu day started just minutes after I finished.

So I spent the entire 6 hours of it (minus a break to walk the dogs, damn real life, hehe) kicking a feros spawn in North Redmoon.

You advanced to level 97 of defense!

Defense Level 97


and the big one...

Your overall level is now 131!

Overall Level 131


12-13 days to get that overall level. Granted I could have gotten it in 3-4 days if all I did was kick feros every day. But that's not how I play, hehe.


Did some HEs earlier today. Still need to do more for my personal stock. Harving various ings for my next project(s).

And right now I'm bag-mixing FEs in Palon Vertas south cave. Mainly because it's "quieter" there than EVTR or MM. And I got all the flowers, so the Melinis FE cave isn't necessary and is more out of the way.


The FEs are for my next goal... crafting level 45. Gots ta make them moon medallions. About 600 of them. Fun for the whole fam... er, um... me?

But next 3 projects on my list are:
- crafting level
- tailoring level
- final batch of s2es needed to buy nexus

And of course, gotta work on some personal supply essies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.