Thursday, June 11, 2009

Harv Level and the Forever S2Es

Finished harving the coal I needed for this batch of S2E bars this morning. Getting some work done on mixing the FEs now. Harv-wise I still got about 10k of iron needed. Probably spend some time "bagging it" making bars at the iron when it becomes necessary.

Meanwhile, was getting close to a harv level so I'm sitting in AA storage mixing the FEs and grabbing harv points in Glacmor off the turqoise. (I'd go for cinnabar but I need some more turqoise stock and I never get around to doing much mercury-making anyway.)


You advanced to level 91 of harvesting!

Harvest Level 91


That pretty much sums up my entire day. Got about 5k more FEs to mix, then it's bar time. I expect another alch level tomorrow when I get to work on those, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.