Tuesday, June 23, 2009

S2Es Done, So... Back to Harving Again

Got the iron harved, mixed the bars, and made 130 S2Es with no ing loss. Sweet.

As I said, doing the S2Es 1/4 of the amount needed at a time, to make it a bit less of an "endless task". 500 needed per nexus. So 125 is 1/4. However, I harv ings for 130 to cover any ing loss, and if I get spares, well, that's just more hydro for me. :P


One more "1/4" batch, and I'll have enough to do hydro runs, mix, and buy the next nexus. Yippee...



Now, back to work on other things. My fail rate is pretty bad atm, so I'm just harving ings for my next projects... 10k BRs (enough for half a potion level), and now ings to make 600 moon medallions from scratch (enough for a crafting level with making silver meds and polishing saps included). But that means mixing WEs, FEs, and silver bars first, so gathering ings for those.


Have I mentioned lately I hate mixing FEs? Hmmm... well, I do, hehe. Sure, they're simple, with little fails at this level. But it just gets tedious mixing so many of them and getting so little experience for them. The power-leveler in me screams bloody murder every time I mix them. :D


Lonr the "non-guild" is history. Wasn't really going anywhere, and now that I'm summoning a lot more (or at least have plans to), tagless summons are easier to deal with (can attack them myself if needed).

I passed the "guild" on to the only other member, who has changed it to "Lone" but essentially it's the same "not a guild" deal.

So, I'm tagless. And plan to stay that way for the forseeable future. (No, I'm not interested in joining your guild! hehe)



I think I've found some very good substitutes harv spots for iron and sulfur for EVTR. Just got so damn sick of the crowd there. Every other minute someone shouting "move plz" because they get trapped by other players and are too damn stupid to care tele-to-range essies despite knowing it happens on a constant basis. I intentionally didn't move for those morons.

But I digress... nothing else much to report, just lots of harving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.