Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh Yeah, I'm a Potioner

Got all the bars mixed, and made a little over half the S2Es I'll need for hydro to buy my next nexus. Now a break from that before I do the other half.

Most of yesterday was spent harving random items for stock, particularly flowers for various potions. Emphasis on sunflowers and RQ as usual for some more BRs. Haven't done much potting lately since I started working on buying nexus, and I still want Pot to be my second 100+ skill.

So I'm getting back to working on that.

I'm also sorely lacking in the gold coin area at the moment. Besides the S2E project I was doing which was costing in food for mixing and won't give any gc in return, also lost 2 rostogol stones and my Crown of Life degraded the past few days, so I had to replace those. 1 brick and the CoL were from the most recent global invasion. My astro was seriously sucking yet I went out and attacked stuff over my head anyway. (Yeah, I'm a dumbass, hehe.) The other brick was just stupidity as I was trying out something... unsuccessfully.

Add to that, the most recent quest (which I completed) was costly.

So I'm broke from the quest, replacing 2 bricks, and getting a new CoL. (I don't risk repair attempts. Sell the damaged one to whoever's paying the most, buy new one from whoever's cheapest. More expensive than a repair attempt, but it's guaranteed to work, heh.)




Also, I've learned something... both Yeti and Cockatrice are ignoring me now. I'd read that they started ignoring at combat level 240, so that came as I surprise since my combat is only 236.75 now.


At any rate, getting back to potioning since besides needing to work on my next level, BRs are a positive income, and decent one at that. Need to make about 12k BRs for my next level assuming I mix no other potions. Working on 6k now, and will top off the level while working on other stuff.

And maybe we'll get a Schools Day soon. I got a decent stock of shroom extract ings I could throw away there.

Hmmm... actually, I should hit the gypsum and get that stock up more. Got only enough to barely cover shroom extracts if that happens. Need more for normal potting.


I'm babbling, yeah. Heh. Just tossing my "current thinking" on here.


Current plans (assuming no interruptions by special days/invasions/etc.):
- Make 6k BRs
- Get stock up on some harvables (incl. pot flowers, gypsum)
- Attack level 96
- (Hopefully find a group doing the 80-100 instance)
- Do the next batch of S2Es, enough to make enough hydro bars for my next nexus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.