Monday, June 22, 2009

Iron, Attack, Leonard

Yesterday was lots of iron mining. Spent a few hours mixing steel bars at the iron. Got tired of that and just hauled some while I was surfing.

Bored with that, I did some more "secrets" exploring.

Oh yeah, in 2 days I got 2 binding and 2 serpent stones. Go figure. ;)

Not to mention an EFE while mixing FEs yesterday morning before I started the bar work.


This morning I needed a harving break, so went to train...

You advanced to level 96 of attack!

Attack Level 96


Left the Bethel cave right after and read Leonard was in Bethel, so hunted him and got him while I was there, hehe. Fitting way to celebrate an attack level.


Now I'm back on the iron. Still need about 2.5k then time to get all the mixing done of the bars and S2Es.

Not sure what I'll work on after that... either some potions, or a crafting level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.