Thursday, June 18, 2009

Up the Summons and HarvPot

You advanced to level 31 of summoning!

Summon Level 31


That was last night. Hit WVF summon arena and knocked out a few rounds of wolves.


Of late though it's been mostly harving and pot mixing. The Summoning was a break from the routine.

Well, that and since I am working on buying Animal Nexus, getting my summon level up before I start critical failing making summon stones isn't a bad thing, hehe.


Made some creature foods for combination of selling and personal use. Now working on getting another 7k RQ and 14k sunflowers to make enough BRs to get my next pot level.

Got the RQ last night, so just the suns to go.


Made about 2k LEs yesterday. Starting to slowly work on stocking those so I'll have a nice large amount of them when I get to the point that I can start making summon stones. Low priority, but a nice break from the routine.

Heh, there's that phrase again. As an all-rounder, I shouldn't have a routine that limits me to only a couple skills. But it seems like I have lately. Changing that, I don't like it. I wanna work on my "lesser" skills more as well. Alch will keep rising without intentionally working on it (making bars for S2Es for nexus buying, making LEs for summoning, making essies for restore/portal room magic, silver bars for crafting, etc.).

Potting will continue to be a priority, especially since I'm so close to it being my second 100+ skill.

But I'll definitely be spending less time on it to give more room for the other skills to grow.



I'm a Top 50 AllAround!

The Top Players Page has (at the bottom) top 50 lists for Combat, Non-Combat, and AllAround (combo of the two).

I'm nowhere near close to being on the top 50 Combat I'd imagine, too much competition there.

I've been in the top 50 non-combat for a while. Currently ranked #32 in that list and slowly rising (was #34 last week).

This week I managed to hit the AllAround list! Currently #48, I was listed as #50 two days ago.

I'm a certified all-rounder now, hehe. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.