Friday, June 5, 2009

Bunny Bashing and Hard Potting

Got my Human Removal Stone! I had 10 Human for when I had an artificer cape many moons back. I got rid of it as it didn't really seem worth it. I got 2 Human stones back when they ran around 250kgc, but then the price suddenly skyrocketed and they became very hard to find.

Finally though, after all the saving I managed to get hold of one yesterday. That'll get my Human nexus down to 7, the most I'll ever possibly need barring any new stuff coming into the game that takes more.


Lots of harving of late, working on stock to make potions to work on my next potion level. And I've been mixing those.

Today I decided to take a break and go kick some fluffies though.

You advanced to level 93 of attack!

Attack Level 93


Defense level is coming up soon. And I'm down to about 1 million exp to next overall level.

Sweet.


Off most of tonight (out to the movies... you know, how people used to watch films in the old days, hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.