Saturday, June 27, 2009

Harv Harv Harv and a Magic Level

Yesterday was a harv day mostly. Made FEs at the sulfur for quite a few trips, and harved the coal needed for enough silver bars to work on my next crafting level.

Wasn't in the mood to start making bars at the silver though, so put that off. Instead hit Naralik and harved 25k or so of BSFs.

While there I mana drained passing large spiders and hit magic level 55.

OMG, I missed the screenshot! Hehehe, oh well.


Dunno what I'll get done today. Got some work to do on a website, and going out tonight. So probably just have EL on the in the background harving when I can while doing other things. Or turn it off if it's too distracting, heh.


At any rate, today won't be a big game day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.