Sunday, June 7, 2009

And Burn Becomes a Feros Trainer

Yesterday morning, I decided to continue fluffy training.

You advanced to level 93 of defense!

Defense Level 93

and

Your overall level is now 129!

Overall Level 129


Out of curiosity, I went to the Bethel cave and decided to give the feros a shot. Did a full load of HEs/SRs training on them, realised that I was ready for them, especially since my a/d astro was actually bad at the time. If I could handle them on bad astro, I could handle them anytime.

After I ran out of that load of HEs, I was considering calling it a day for fighting and getting back to my potting. But... went offline for a couple hours, and when I came back we got 3 hours of Sun Tzu. So I got a spawn in North Redmoon and spent those 3 hours there.

You advanced to level 94 of attack!

Attack Level 94

and

You advanced to level 94 of defense!

Defense Level 94


Cheesus. 2 attack and 2 defense levels in 2 days. And an overall. Sweeeeeet.


Okay, really, need to get back to mixing today. Got a pot level and an alch level that are both close but still quite a bit away. The joy of having a high level in something is it takes so damn long to get to the next level, hehe.


So more SRs potting, among other things. Also need to work on more HEs for myself. Those are the main plans for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.