Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Crafting Level... Back to "Da Bears"

Got my silver meds and moon meds mixed yesterday...


You advanced to level 50 of crafting!


Crafting Level 50


The "50" milestone... doesn't feel like much considering rank-wise it's still my 3rd lowest skill.

# Potion 103 (10)
# Alchemy 111 (22)
# Ranging 38 (31)
# Tailoring 32 (49)
# Engineering 44 (63)
# Manufacturing 65 (74)
# Harvest 96 (103)
# Summoning 37 (113)
# Magic 65 (226)
# Crafting 50 (268)
# Attack 104 (287)
# Defense 105 (331)

First number is level, in parentheses is my rank compared to other players. Obviously some skills are much easier to climb rank-wise than level-wise because of the number of people doing it. Crafting has a steeper climb rank-wise than many other skills. Well, and I really haven't focused much on it.

At least 22 more crafting levels to get into the top 50, and I'm not working on it that hard so that's a long way off.





Meanwhile, it's back to magic and the grizzlies. I got all the air, magic, and energy essies I need to MD 500 bears and do 500 radiation shields while doing it... just need to make another 1k of matter essies. Which takes a while considering I have to mix at the ings, none or very little in storage.


So the agenda now is...
- finish the matter essies
- MD 500 bears w/rad shields
- LEs for bear stones
- Mix about 420 bear stones for summon level
- harv/mix my final batch of S2Es for nexus
- Hydro runs - mix hydro bars - buy Artificial 5

And by that point, I should also see another Alchemy level, hehe. Definitely before I finish the bars for the S2Es.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.