Sunday, October 18, 2009

Double the Engineering

Got my mana drain and radiation shield essies finished between bouts of crashing on the couch not feeling so well, heh.

Kicked 100 of the 500 bears I need to do this round.


Recycling Day came up. Didn't really have much to use for it, though I did get 3 EFEs out of 2 enrichment stones.


Instead I focused on a skill where ing loss was heavier and anything that could make the skill less expensive would be welcome. Couldn't tailor because I was out of water essies and didn't wanna waste the day on those.

So engineering was the obvious option. I had lots of ings with the exception of dung and thread, both of which were easily bought. And of course, I got the eng god so wanted to put that to use.


So I mixed a motherload of ashes, saltpeter, ropes, and H/D indicators...



You advanced to level 46 of engineering!


Engineering Level 46


As well as just as the special day ended


You advanced to level 47 of engineering!


Engineering Level 47



Double shot in one skill... haven't seen that happen in so long. Sweet.


Back to plans today, assuming I'm up to sitting at the comp yet. Feeling better, but not quite there yet.


Plans being more magic training on the grizzlies, and get some potioning done for GC. More than that, but that's all I'll attempt considering I'm still under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.