Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Unholy Alch Level

With FEs still needed, I spent some time mixing summon stones last night but not enough to level. Was just an excuse to do something else while attempting to buy the needed FEs so I didn't have to mix them myself, hehe.

Managed to buy some, and of course my bot has a regular amount of them incoming, but still needed more so spent some time today mixing those.

But not before I mixed as many silver bars as I could, and did a few rounds of HEs for...

You advanced to level 113 of alchemy!


Alchemy Level 113


So what now? Just got those FEs done, it's enough for silver bars, silver meds, and moon meds for a crafting level. Need to check my astro, heh.

Also when my astro goes back up, finish a level of summoning at the gypsum.

Also need to go kick 500 bears for magic training, still got those essies sitting in storage waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.