Thursday, October 1, 2009

Preoccupation Hasn't Stopped Me Yet, Hehe

Despite being preoccupied with some RL stuff of late, still going strong. Currently on a break from my usual goals just to work on some stock essies.

Also spent 2 hours this morning kicking desert chims, "just because". Seemed like as good a time as any to do it.

But the power leveler in me hasn't been completely on vacation. Like 2 days ago...

You advanced to level 37 of summoning!


Summoning Level 37


Or yesterday (you know I had to do it now that I got Eng god, hehe)...


You advanced to level 44 of engineering!


Engineering Level 44



As well, woke up this morning to find a whole 20 minutes of Joule day left... *cry* But I took advantage of it, mixed some indicators, and got another half an engineering level in that little time. :P


Anyway, back to mixing Energy essies in the feros cave. Think this'll be my last batch, wanna get some other essies stocked a bit as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.