Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Combo of things, all via Alch

Working on a few things at once here.

Finished ings (er, essies) for 500 mana drains and 500 radiation shields. Just need to go kick the grizzlies now when I'm in the mood to do so.

Working on moon meds for another craft level. Got the saps polished, coal harved, majority of the FEs bought... working on silver now and making bars at harv. Though last night I was preoccupied and did a lot of just harving silver to take to sto since I couldn't keep tabs on a bag. Got most of the silver needed harved. After the bars it's just a matter of mixing the silver medallions and moon medallions.

And oooh, that'll give me some spare gc too, heh.


Got all the ings needed to go sit at gypsum and mix bear stones too. Waiting on excellent astro to do that.



Only about 440k to my next alch level. I'll get about 300k experience from mixing the silver bars I need, leaving about 140k to go... and I do need to get some more HEs mixed... at any rate, expecting an alch level soon, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.