Monday, October 5, 2009

Magically Bearicious

Finished the coal harving yesterday morning, just gotta start harving iron and mixing bars for my S2Es.

Meanwhile, decided to hit the bears with some mana drains and pump out radiation shields between.

Usual routine, until someone decided it would be funny to waste a bunch of time trying to serp the bear spawn I was on. Stats indicated they'd probably just gotten to the point where they could kill a bear, with lots of heals and a not-quite-great sword.

However, in the end he was really no match for someone like me who can easily box bears without armor and start attacking quicker with MD spell. With halberd maybe 2 hits most, which is what I'd decided to use on this trip. Slightly faster than boxing them, and I had 500 to do.

Was quite an annoyance though. Eventually had to #ignore the guy because he kept spamming me with offers to buy my halberd for a lousy 30kgc. I'd never sell my halberd, much less for such a pathetic price.

Ended up leaving a gossip message for one of his higher-level guildmates. Explained the situation to them, and they're going to have a chat with him. Turned out the serper-wannabe was 11 years old...

I'm leaving his name out because of that, and because his guild is going to deal with him.


Anyway, he eventually left and I got my 500 bears finished in peace...


You advanced to level 65 of magic!


Magic Level 65


Got the iron bars done last night after that. Also mixed some MoPs to make Speed Hax to sell on my bot. See if anyone's biting. I've seen a few in use at least.


Today, went straight to mixing steel bars, bag mixing at the iron. After that... well, that alone is close to 15k more iron to harv, and add on mixing time and I'll be busy on that quite a while.

But plans after the S2Es:
1- Moon Meds for 50th crafting level
2- Bear Stones for 38th summoning level
3- More mana drain/rad shields on a bear spawn

Gotta get use out of that magic god while I got it, heh. Don't really want to keep it for too long. And hmmmm... still want to get another engineer level in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.