Sunday, October 25, 2009

Magic and Other Stuff

First batch of S2Es done.

Lots of time mixing LEs to prep for more bear summon stones.

Kicked 500 bears with mana drains and radiation shields all around...

You advanced to level 67 of magic!


Magic Level 67


That also got me about 2/3 of the way towards another magic level as well.


Currently working on essies for yet another 500 bear mana drains + rad shields. Going to keep doing this a lot in the near future, both to stockpile bear furs for sum stones (got 4k+ in storage now) and more importantly get my magic level up to a point where I feel I can drop the magic god again.



Liking the update I woke up to this morning. Increased gc on mini events is noticeable, "Non Stop Day" with no stopping for mini events, No Grief day is back. Well, that's all that really affects me for now. All nice, hehe. Not concerned about the increased chance of Acid Rain day... being an all-rounder, I can always find things to do that make it only a slight annoyance rather than a big problem.

Other things are nice though they don't affect me, at least not yet: multi-summoning of yeti/giants, as well as the makeable mage robes. Hopefully the latter is a tailoring thing, the details haven't been released yet.


The KJ-to-PV boat working again, but with 50gc tickets... This I'm unsure of. Won't hurt, but the main reason it was used was for harving iron/silver in KJ. That was before things like the forest chims were added to the map. I don't personally think I'd harv there anymore even with this option, even after forest chims start to ignore me, and I don't think others will find it worth 50gc a trip to harv that way either.

Which leaves its use to being primarily for those who are training on forest chims. Or maybe those who train on the cockatrice in the KJ coal cave. Don't see it getting THAT much use for either, esp. since there aren't that many training on either of those creatures that I know of.

Still, it's back in use now at least, and will probably get used some. May be useful in invasions as well as a quick way to get to storage from KJ. So it's not a bad thing. Just don't think it will get used as much as may be expected due to changes since it was originally decommissioned.


Other stuff... I have no clue about the fighting changes, and they only affect PK/PvP which I don't do so they're of no concern to me, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.