Monday, September 21, 2009

Alch 111, Craft 49, a Good Morning

After lots of work yesterday on FEs (buying and mixing) and silver bars, finally got around to mixing silver meds and moon meds this morning...

You advanced to level 49 of crafting!


Crafting Level 49


After which, I went back to making radiation shield essies...

You advanced to level 111 of alchemy!


Alchemy Level 111


Sweet.


As said, I'm back to making essies for radiation shields, and mana drains, so I can do the mix on 500 more bears for another magic level.

May have to stop, as I need to restock my SRs, both for myself and to sell on my bot, which is still selling a lot of them.


Current plans:
1- The bears/rad shield essies/MD essies
2- Another batch of S2Es
3- Finish off potion level (after which, drop pot goddess for eng god)
4- Get some desert chim a/d training in as I feel like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.