Sunday, September 13, 2009

S2E-making, and testing training

Most of yesterday was spent on the coal, then bag-mixing iron/steel bars at the iron.

Still got a bit more to go on that. Sitting at the iron again now as I write this.



Testing A/D Training

The thing keeping me from dropping the attack god, as mentioned before, is the very good chance my attack level will go way too far below my defense level.

I've decided to go with removing 4 pp's from other attributes and moving them to physique. Those combined with the pp I currently have waiting and the next OA one I get will put me at 48/48 p/c.

That's good for my emu too.... mmmm, fully-leveled mule with full emu.

I already moved 2 pp's last night, getting me to 44/48. Just need to move 2 more, and get 3.5 million OA experience more to get the last two.


But I went out and tested fluffies, feros, and DCs this morning, just to see my current status on all of them, and particularly which training would be best for keeping my attack level not too far below my defense, while at the same time giving the best OA.

The tests included weaponless, bone, or low-level weapon (up to tit long) depending on which was lowest that would kill the best training-wise. It was also done on 10 monsters in a row, single spawn, to get a better "average" idea rather than relying on just the results from hitting one.

I also needed to look at "just how much" attack experience I was getting over defense, since I'd be getting 20% less attack experience in the future.

Fluffy
1) weaponless (1 diss) - 268.5k OA/hr, 30% more att than def
2) iron sword (no diss) - 198.5k OA/hr, 32% more att than def
(bone was deemed useless)

Feros
1) weaponless (2 diss) - 322.5k OA/hr, more def than att :/
2) bone (1 diss) - 297.3k OA/hr, more def than att :/
3) tit long (no diss) - 224k OA/hr, more def than att :/

Desert Chim
1) iron broad sword (1 diss) - 297.2k OA/hr, 17% more att than def
(weaponless and bone led to much higher def than att, so skipped them)


So at this point, DC gives 17% more attack than defense, but if I remove the attack god, defense will be more.

Fluffies on the other hand, even if I dropped attack god, would still give more attack than defense. However, even weaponless training on them is pretty low compared to feros, OA-wise.

The "more def than att" on the feros isn't THAT much more, so I'll still be training on those for now. But once attack god is gone, they won't be an option.

I need to see how things go after I get p/c up to 48/48, and maybe even a couple levels more on a/d. DCs are close to being what I need, just not quite there yet.

We'll see. Meanwhile I'm obviously keeping the attack god a while longer. No rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.