Sunday, September 27, 2009

Harv, S2Es, SRs, the Fun Never Stops, Hehe

Stylin' and Profilin', me and my bot :)

Me with IWannaRock

I gave IWannaRock an ISoF as a present, hehe. (Thanks to Holar for mixing my ings for it.)





Got a bunch of SRs mixed yesterday. Between yesterday and this morning, also managed to finish the harving and mixing for my second of four batches of S2Es for my next nexus.

Last night was a 3x harv for 6 hours. I hit the turqoise since it's actually needed and gives decent experience. During the final 3 hours I mixed indicator stones at the turq, got half an engineer level done that way. Figure I'm about 3 hours away from my next level if I bag mix, less if I use my turq in storage, which I'd rather save for a rainy joule day.

But a hold on that... I'll have the eng god soon, better to wait until then. Only did those last night because of the 3x harv day.


Speaking of which, next goal is to finish off my pot level. Got about 750k experience to go on that. Which is 7.5k BRs or about 8.5k SRs in reality-speak. Probably do a mix of those, as well as mix anything else I got ings for. Day of schools would be nice so I could work off some of my shroom extracts there...


Planned current goals:
1- finish pot level as said
2- switch to eng god as soon as I get that level
3- bear stones in Arius for another summon level
4- mana drain (with radiation shield) 500 bears for magic level

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.