Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Distractions, Yet a Level

Been very distracted past couple days with "real life" stuff.

I did, however, manage to finish up my rad shield / mana drain essies, and use them on 500 bears...


You advanced to level 64 of magic!


Magic Level 64



As for the newly becoming a moderator... well, so far, so good. Most of the time I've spent just watching and getting used to how things work for now, slowly easing myself into things.

Can't (and won't) really say more than that, hehe. Modding won't be a real subject in this blog since, well, obvious reasons. Just thought I'd mention that single generic line since I've been asked a few times if I like being one or such. Yes, I do so far. But everything's new. ;)



Looks like I'm back to work on another batch of S2Es now. Though I'll probably do some breaks in that for some potioning to continue working on that final level before I switch to the engineering god.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.