Monday, September 28, 2009

Joining the Top 10 Potioners

You advanced to level 103 of potion!


Potion Level 103

Ties me in 10th place rank with someone who's not playing anymore. Yippee!


And sadness. This was my goal to get before dropping the potion goddess. She's been good to me, but it's time to move on and give other skills some loving.

Particularly, engineering. Now that I've reached my potion goal, I'm working on quest items for the engineering god. In fact, not much more to get as I've already collected the hardest stuff.

By the end of the day, my gods will be: attack, engineering, magic




That's what I've been working on mostly since my last post, buttload of SRs for the level, heh. Well, and for use/sale.


Current goals:
- Take Eng god
- 500 more bears to mana drain (with radiation shields between) for magic level
- bear stones for summoning level
- 3rd of 4 batches of S2Es needed for next nexus buy
- Engineering level (naturally) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.