Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holy Crap... Double Sun Tzu!

Yesterday bla bla bla... hehe, yesterday was just harving and mixing FEs and WEs. Gotta work on my gc and get back to my levels now that I sold most everything to take care of my bot.


But today... Two Sun Tzu Days in a row!

Double combat experience for 12 frikkin' hours straight. Seeing how rarely I train, I figgered I'd best take advantage of this.

And I did.


Double Sun Tzu experience


Thus the "Holy Crap!" :P


During that...

You advanced to level 103 of attack!


Attack Level 103


...and...

You advanced to level 104 of defense!


Defense Level 104


...and...

Your overall level is now 136!


Overall Level 136



Frikkin' sweet!

But tiring. Think I'm done for the day. Just some background harving until I log off, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.