Sunday, September 20, 2009

Movin' On Up... Desert Chim Training

2-3 disses per chim, but with neutral or good astro I can now bone-train on Desert Chims.

And getting about 27% more attack experience than defense, with the attack god. Which means if I drop the attack god my attack experience will still be about 7% more than defense. Very nice since attack is less than defense by a level now, and I plan to drop the a/d gods for a while to focus on getting other skills up.

At any rate, spent quite a bit of time yesterday training on DCs for well over a million overall experience, which led to...


Your overall level is now 137!


Overall Level 137


With that, I hit the wraith and now have full 960 emu! Yippee! And the additional 2 physique hasn't hurt my chim training. That was the first thing I did was test to see if it had any noticeable effect. If anything chim training was slightly easier, with no real noticeable change in experience.




Hurting for gc at the moment. My goals to mana drain more bears and do another batch of S2Es are essentially gc sinks. So I'm holding on those and moving to getting another crafting level. With self-harving, the moon medallions will give me both a level and some income.

Got the sapphires polished last night. Working on silver bars now, and so crafting level will be my goal for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.